Nuvoton was launched M480 series high performance microcontroller
2018-06-28 > Back
High-performance NuMicro® Family Arm Cortex®-M4 based Microcontroller (MCU) with FPU and DSP extension
The NuMicro Family Cortex-M4 based MCUs provide high performance system design up to 90-240 DMIPS operating at up to 72-192 MHz. When executing from the embedded Flash memory, the power consumption can be lowered to 175μA/MHz with dynamic power scaling function supported by the M480 series.
The NuMicro Family Cortex-M4 based MCUs are composed by the following product series.
M480 Series: 192 MHz CPU, up to 512 KB of dual bank Flash memory, up to 160 KB of SRAM memory, Quad-SPI interface with XIP (Execute in Place), and 16-bit I80 QVGA LCD
- M481 – 192 MHz PWM, dual 200 Mbps SDHC, 5 MSPS ADC, and 1 MSPS DAC.
- M482 – USB 2.0 Full Speed device/host/OTG with integrated FS transceiver and 1 KB data buffer.
- M483 – Dual CAN 2.0B, dual USB supporting High Speed (HS) OTG and Full Speed (FS) OTG
- M484 –USB 2.0 High Speed device/host/OTG with integrated HS transceiver and 4 KB data buffer, USB 2.0 Full Speed device/host/OTG with integrated FS transceiver and 1 KB data buffer.
- M485 – Hardware cryptography accelerator engine including ECC-256, AES-256, and SHA-512, random number generator, and dual USB 2.0 device/host/OTG.
- M487 – 10/100M Ethernet MAC with RMII/MDC/MDIO interface, hardware cryptography engine, dual CAN 2.0B, an